Friday, December 19, 2008

I am dashing through the snow, with my mentally focused eye. Santa, Santa, where art thou Santa. My vision of driving my Audi RS6 home excites me. It feels like how I expect an expensive business executive jet plane to feel like owning and traveling from place to place. I saw a banker friend of mine last night. Its funny how people just tend to pop up. The idea of communicating with him about the Classic shop . Easily put an acct exec on deck for sales. Since I have begun leaving you letters, my mind has been connecting and lining up business lines. $3.3m I feel it and its making me quiver. My physical training is proving fruitful. My basketball game is on, its great to be able to flex my muscles and reflexes again. Competition is energy to me, the slightest opening a possibility of the divine design. Alger H. seemingly created luck such that it was a divine design, or miracle. I understand that idea now.

My school - mithokurdics; entrepreneur ism at its best

Insurance - P/C; health; CD enhancement software
CDL A License : Driver experience
Retail/Operation Mgt: banking experience
Asset Acquisition: acquisition experience

My perfect stimulus package, $3.3m, the infrastructure I will build. A flexible experience that would be advantageous for the next generation.

Yes dear Santa the perfect position and situation. Disciplined, determined, destined here at your service.

James

No comments: