Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dear Santa


Reply to: your anonymous craigslist address will appear here [?]
Date: 2008-12-17, 1:34PM EST


As I have currently written in two cites, this being my third, in search of you---Dear Santa, I have for the first time actually read through many of the resumes of others looking for jobs, careers, positions and was quite impressed with their word choices. I found others out there for whatever reason, they are seeking. Yes it could be deemed a Matrix like concept yet I did find others I would love to work with in the varying divisions of my corporation.

I have been mentoring and playing a money game with two individuals for the past few weeks. The game is simply doubling your money, starting with a $0.01. The details of the game are simple so email if you would like to know more and I could email you the rules. In any case, while working with them I realize how so many people have know direction. Are just floundering around, similar to I, I guess. Granted I am working towards something and have both a mission and purpose yet I now understand how Sam Walton must have felt building his company...nurturing his seed as well every other great CEO and entrepreneur. They all mention finding good people, keeping good people, working with good people is key.

As I have been thinking about this letter to you, I been forced to really think about my character, strengths, interests, and passions. I understand the art of creating value through good service to all. That is what translates into sales, income, good will.

I recently began experimenting with a gifting program. You know the one, say what you will they work if you work. Its just like any business, you have to market, be creative where you place them, how you word them, and deliver a good value at the end....Og Mandino I am, and have begun sculpting my self sustaining business venture system. I guess it would be easier to swallow if I called it a subscription service, as the light bulb goes off in my head. Excuse me while I go write this down.

Dear Santa my christmas wish this year is $3.3 million dollars, $100k within the next few days so that I can purchase an Audi RS6, drive home for the holidays and pay dividends to my family and friends. As I enjoy Christmas as I have always dreamed, mentally free of thought about executing my plans with money for the next 4 years. The freedom of living the way I deserve, creating opportunities for others through my services. Its quite a beautiful corporation.

Dale Carnegie, Napoleon Hill all experienced the miraculous gifts of the universe and you Santa, so I know that everything is possible. The beauty of the story alone is priceless and will be a perfect foreword for my first book and a great tale to tell in yours. Mr. Johnson how did you find your Santa?

James

No comments: