Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hello Santa it's me again. With the new year coming fast I wanted to make my wish for the perfect present. My entrepreneurial itch is itching. I have tried other hats the past few months yet I not foaming. My last great adventure, I researched the transportation industry while getting my CDL, the day after receiving my license I jumped into a trucks with a partner for two months, took a month off to write a business plan, leased a truck and worked with for 90 days to determine how to make it profitable. What an experience, I will leave it at that. I want to build out my transportation company. I had an idea for an insurance product, so I got my license life and health, sold mortgage protection for 6 months, then went and passed my P&C license. I know how to get an insurance company up and running. I sold insurance yet didn't learn the operation side so I found a company with some experience that you pay for the list of carriers, they handle the back office and mentor consult with you which could lead to a buyout from them if you build your book of business to a nice level.

Santa does the law of attraction really work. I want to create a school of law of entrepreneurism - mithokurdics. Email me for the definition as it is becoming more succinct with each day. Edison got funded, Elbert Gray got funded, all these men with ideas and will power to do, I too have the same ingredients.

I created two CD systems :
1. compact disc software and enhancement - TI album - paper trail
2. certified deposit system whereby I earn interest off a different cd
everyday. I just like the idea of earning interest just for waking up in
the morning.

sidenote, if i could have thought of the idea of marrying these two ideas together earlier, I may not be showing up in an Horatio Alger story.

Income producing systems is my specialty--expertise if you will. Santa how nice it is to have $3.3 million given to me - no strings just digits of 0's and 1's. I keep thinking and asking myself, what is money; what is it really. Its just numbers on a screen yet it means so much. I watch CNBC and get caught up in the hoopla, I think Warren Buffett is a genius so much that I borrowed his web design, ideologies, read his books (and not the ones that are written about him, although one or two), his books 1.5...time, Santa you know the ones. Yet Howard Schultz, Tamir Sapir, Eli Broad, Frederick Smith, Michael Milken, Steve Roth...to name a few are some of the pictures faces I have on my wall.

So this year Santa my Christmas wish is to be able to drive home in my new Black Audi RS6 with $10k cash in my pocket for me to bless and pay dividends to my family and friends. Start preparing for my new year where I have the resources to have fun and live my life. Turn a profit, and a prophet, heck I am consumed with the study of what is deemed business -- that art of earning an income effortlessly and powerfully, while providing a way of life for friends, shareholders, partners, vendors, actors, etc...

James

No comments: