Monday, December 22, 2008

Dear Santa


Reply to: your anonymous craigslist address will appear here [?]
Date: 2008-12-22, 11:44AM MST


Consistency is the key. 5 cities (Atl, Dallas, Chicago..to name a few) and still going strong. Great responses, questions, business deals and new friends. I believe more and more in Santa. Christmas list, for those new elves; $3.3 m funding for the study of Mithokurdics, an Audi Black RS6 and $10k for to me to pay dividends to my family for christmas this year.

I met with my two c.e.o's yesterday and set the course of action. Gave them a set of tasks, a time frame, and an ultimatum. Anything other than having the tasks done is failure. We each of have 5 lines of business. 2 same lines for which to work together. My advisory service $100 a week, has been most effective. As we worked together on Saturday, I mentioned that our goal is for us to look for ways to work together on the ramp, to see if we can impact the our partners earning more money through better service. They reacted positively, which spawned the 90 day business goal of $12,000 for both of them.

As I see a miraculous light, Santa my thoughts are on directing my thoughts and as you see I am doing a good job. Income producing systems is a novel idea and a wonderful mission.

James

No comments: