Wednesday, January 17, 2007

1/17/006

I have missed a few days and must say it I missed adding a new entry. I spent the last few days speaking to my advisors about blog and which areas I need to focus on to improve. How many days it take to form a habit. I only ask that question because of my missing of adding a new entry.

Based on the feedback from my advisors and some internal conflicts I have been experiencing, I have decided to publish my thoughts and my time schedule each day. As I have been spending a good amount of time transferring my activity for each of my tasks daily, I have opted to publish the tasks I wish to accomplish for the week on Sunday. This way I will be able to recount my task weekly and monthly.

Jan 14-20
1. Infinity FX 35 - Contact two dealers/sellers and see what price and financing I can negotiate.
2. One Recruit - Create an outline of the 10 chapters; Explore the sections of the first 3 chapters.
3. Partner with Titan - Create 10 questions to have partner ask CEO.
4. Add 2 certificates of CPCU program - Ask 5 insurance companies how this program will
benefit their operation.
5. Pay up bills - Determine 2 bills I can pay up and pay them.
6. CDL - Purchase partners website url, create, and upload website.
7. 3 lines of insurance - Contact 5 insurance companies and ask 5 questions and set interview.
8. Bond fund - Read 5 prospectuses; Spartan Gov, Spartan Invest, Strategic Inc, Total Bond,
Us Bond. Order category from smart money.
9. Create $5000 monthly income stream - Send out 5 proposals to companies of interest

Time Schedule
9.00-10.14 Reviewed goals and plans
10.15-11.23 Reviewed companies of interest sent out 2 proposals - Cox and Tmp Worldwide
11.23-11.58 Spoke to two associates and got ready for meeting
11.59-2.30 Traveled to meeting, read 5 chapters of Monopoly
2.30-3.45 Meeting with client about website
3.46-4.25 Travel
4.25-6.28 Created one recruit outline and 3 chapter sections.
6.28-7.23 Travel
7.24-8.39 Ate dinner
8.40-9.11 Wrote in blog.

I have come to realize that I am always working on researching. It has been noted that I should record all the time I am working on my business. Considering as I conclude this blog, I am going to read and research till bedtime. My day is filled with working on my goals and tasks.

Completed One Recruit task.

As I was working on the task, the idea of creating the book so that it can be read both front to back and back to front (similar to the movie pulp fiction). The benefit of thinking in these terms were serve the reader as one who is ready to apply and also one who is still thinking about applying.

Outline
Foreword
Chap 1 CEO in Training Chap 2 Be the Driver Chap 3 Operations
1. End Game 1. Are you thinking $'s or $$$$'s 1. Personal
2. Visualization 2. Choose 2. Business
3. Mental Atitude 3. Regardless, you ARE 3. Partnerships

Chap 4 Investments Chap 5 Advisors/Mentors Chap 6 Challenge
Chap 7 90 days Chap 8 Time Mgt Chap 9 Personal Development
Chap 10 Spiritual/Beliefs Afterword Application
Bibliography

No comments: