Friday, January 12, 2007

1/12/06

Very interesting day. Had a lot of fun honing my presenation skills. Got my dial a friend working which may become a unique business opportunity as I consider all the marketing promotional usage opportunites. I will add 15 more before I communicate en masse.

Operating Bond Fund by day 90
January – Read 25 Bond prospectuses
Read Inflation Protected prospectus (TIPS). Each fund that I have read so fare states that it can be converted or invest in anything it wants regardless of what it states now. Granted I understand the reasoning, still makes me question it. Returns were low yet what can your really expect from an inflation bond.

Earn Sales in 3 lines of Insurance by day 90
January – Find Insurance advisor-mentor-sponsoring agency
Thought about the few agents and agencies I spoke with this week. Have been considering the ideal situation. Do I go for office and working environment ease or choose experience. At the very least, one has got to learn something being in the same industry for more than a decade.

Create a guaranteed $5000 income stream by day 90 and for reoccurring for next 3 months
January –
Earned money practicing my presentation skills for 4 hours. Sent 3 thank you letters off to clients and prospects.

Trucking business line open and operating by day 90
January – Get license and/or know when I will have it.
Thought about the website and researched domain name. KeyStone-Trailers.com is available. Have to check with partner to see if that works.

Pay up Bills by day 90. 8730, 17.460 3 months
January – 8730 ($7,957.59)
Earned money practicing my presentation skills for 4 hours.

Add two certificates by day 90
January – Know which 2 certificates
Decided I have achieved goal and will complete the CPCU program. Next task, determine class and test time, cost.

Driving Infinity Fx35 by day 90
January – Determine if Lease or Buy
Visualized.


Partner with Titan Technology by day 90
January – Set interview meeting for first week of next month

Thought about what book(s) I could refer to, to prepare the questions for Wade to ask. The Sales Bible definitely, what else?

One Recruit – Outline, Foreword, Chapter One by day 90
January – Outline
Reviewed the past two outlines to determine framework.

Time Schedule
6.45-7.15 – Travel
7.16-12.05 – practice my presentation and communication skills
12.06 – 12.46 – relaxed and enjoyed downtown neter and meditated
12.46-1.31 traveled back to house
1.32-2.15 – cleaned up outside of house
2.16-3.12 – read and meditated
3.13-5.46 – appreciation and goals, read

No comments: