Saturday, January 13, 2007

1/13/06

In most of my tasks – I declared today Day of rest, which means I didn’t perform any physical action towards its completion. Thinking was the action today. I have been reviewing my week, looking at what I did that was right, or shall I say moved me forward, and how I can improve. I have been contemplating whether I should schedule each task and set time. I have been fighting this idea yet realize it may be increase my productivity 10 fold, specifically as I consider my consulting-income stream time.

As I have set the 2007 corporate guide, coming up with 2/3 ways of hitting each target would be better served through my project allocation time schedule. I implemented my dial a principle service. I amaze myself everyday. It’s a comforting feeling to know my mentors are a single dial away.

Operating Bond Fund by day 90
January – Read 25 Bond prospectuses
Read investment grade bond. Received my Smart money annual report and prospectus guide. Although these are all “Smart Money” funds it will allow me to order reports from specific industries in a phone call.

Earn Sales in 3 lines of Insurance by day 90
January – Find Insurance advisor-mentor-sponsoring agency
Day of rest

Create a guaranteed $5000 income stream by day 90 and for reoccurring for next 3 months
January –
Earned money practicing my presentation skills for 4 hours.

Trucking business line open and operating by day 90
January – Get license and/or know when I will have it.
Day of rest

Pay up Bills by day 90. 8730, 17.460 3 months
January – 8730 ($7,957.59)
Earned money practicing my presentation skills for 4 hours.

Add two certificates by day 90
January – Know which 2 certificates
Day of rest

Driving Infinity Fx35 by day 90
January – Determine if Lease or Buy
Day of rest

Partner with Titan Technology by day 90
January – Set interview meeting for first week of next month
Day of rest

One Recruit – Outline, Foreword, Chapter One by day 90
January – Outline
Day of rest

No comments: