Thursday, July 19, 2012

Be True to me like never before

An accumulation:
    warehouse - 7k for roof, door, and windows
    van - 1000 value
    truck - 1100 note owed
    box truck - 1500 value
    Trailer - 50% - filled with goods to sell
    Trailer - 100% - note owed 1000 - filled with metal
    House/Commercial office - 165,000total  paid 5k; 1100 saved
    Empty Pail - $3k in receivables,
         (2) metal partnerships
         8 trailers to did; more to come
         Vending machines (3) locations = $96 every 45 days
         Great location to market billboard
    Coolfittings
          Met with first model
          2 shirts in inventory
          Marketing beginning in lancaster

Sure there are a few things missing. Yet this is the crux. Have I been busy these 2 years. Maybe, I had at one time (3) people working for me. I was able to hold and sustain it. Two are troopers, looking for another.

Had resume recreated. Not sure, the order is simpler. Used it once.

Benjamin Buffett is growing into....I see photos and videos, movie series.

My thoughts are into uniting with one. Is that the importance of life. My purpose is....billionaire playboy philanthropist.......I love to play yet the coolfittings is my ideal.



No comments: