Friday, September 23, 2011

What is life. I celebrated my 40th birthday. Finished what I started represented by a piece of paper. Been home for 16 months. I guess at some point I should stop counting, although it helps with my journey. I hung out with friends and family the whole time. Earned a few dollars along the way, still determining and intending the best life. As I consider the past and intend the future, for the first time I know what I want. Yes I was hesitant yet the words are still relevant and poignant.

The days are busy as I grow my business monopoly. Appreciate time, it's the essence of life. Practice your thoughts and plant the right seeds. My home town appreciation of farmers. I am a farmer, I realize the self sufficiency of the practice. My thoughts are more realistic and full filling.

Certain wants are becoming perfections.

No comments: