Monday, July 30, 2012

Business Approach to Life

My month celebration has come to a halt. 41 years of age, when you see and hear it you are to believe that its a lot of years. From my perspective, I was skating a half pipe all month. Cleaned, worked, played, and played some more.

Cedric spoke about the animal instinct and hunger one becomes satisfied with another. I appreciate that idea as it does and has consumed my thoughts daily. I believe its what drives me. Too be calm and patient is the call to order.

I am finalizing on a commercial property that I have been considering, as usual its a roller coaster ride. The most important detail was that I had the income to invest. Another investment of principal being returned within 90 days in some proportion. I have to find out when I am able to implement gore st, do I have to have the property in my name or do I have to own it.

For me to hit my goals, I am working from a $200.00 weekly cash budget. This will provide for my weekly expenses:
1. fuel - 65
2. lunch -70
3. entertainment - 30
4. misc - 45

Its time to sacrifice. All in good time. I will focus on building:
a. body - mind and soul
b. home -
c. warehouse
d. bank accounts
e. inventory

Architecture School will begin next year around this time. Harvard for 6 weeks. I will invest the next 3 months on my Harvard application, improving empty pail to become more systematic and efficient as that ultimately provides the water.


No comments: