Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Why don’t more people take the train?

If you ride the train at some point, you will have to wait for the train. I don’t think it is so much the waiting that bothers anybody, in fact I would say most people are okay with waiting for the train, as there is absolutely nothing you can do but wait and if you are a guy, pray for a heavy gust of wind.

I admit it. Not afraid to admit it and wonder if women sometimes wish it would happen to them or even plan for it to happen. Everyone can recall one starlet that owns’ the pose. It was my first trip out and about, going to visit my brother in college. Yes, I know its somewhat cliché yet I was taking the train from Lancaster to Providence. That’s where the cliché ends as I wasn’t a virgin, sexually, yet one to leaving the state and traveling by myself. I was excited as I entered the train. Didn’t look back and told my parents to drop me at the door. Yeah I was cool, I woke up late, which created a chain of events that had me jumping out the car, screaming hold that train.

I settled in for my trip, not exactly sure the ride time, 12-14 hours no biggie. I had magazines, a book, my walkman (there had to be a beginning for the ipod), and I was still tired so I figured I would sleep. I closed my eyes and was out a couple of hours, woke up confused, and fussy. Looked out of the window to view the scenery, nothing special as I closed the window blinds to observe my immediate surroundings.

Higher, higher, reach a little higher as the uniformed girl puts her books in the compartment above, and settles in to her seat but not before she reveals her white panties. She had to be the same age as I, catholic of course. By the way she was jostling around, un-hesitantly opening her legs wide revealing, her tanga styled underwear, basic colored panty. I assume it was cotton yet never really investigated women’s underwear for fabric choice. She looked to be five (5) foot six (6) inches in height, 108 lbs, athletic in tone and legs. She was sexy, and a joy to fixate on. She squirmed and jostled, as we looked at each other and quickly away. She stood up a few times to reveal herself from all sides, or at least that is what I thought. It took me a minute to realize she was preparing to get off at the upcoming station; my little muse was exiting the train.

We pulled into the station where she jumped up from her seat and began to leave. She looked back and smiled, a devilish smirk knowing that she made my day. I watched her as she greeted her friends, they were so happy that they collided together dropping their books. One butt, two butt, three butt, four you are the greatest God in this world to show me four little white butts in a single stroke. God has to be a man, to blow a gust of wind so strong to reveal to me 4 oyster pearls all dressed in white.

Patiently I waited, as the passengers entered. A little lighter and eager for the next stop, Providence.

No comments: