Wednesday, February 04, 2009

The Seduction of crotchless panties.

As the best day of the year approaches, Valentines day, I prepared for my day with an excitement of two virgins exploring each other. The days leading up to Valentine’s Day to be a little more specific. For approximately 2 weeks, men in the know, in the game take advantage of these days to truly appreciate the freethinking ability to walk into a lingerie store, comfortably and appreciate the garments intentioned for seductive purposes.

As I entered my first store, I was immediately drawn to a silky white crotchless panty, on such beautiful lace of flowers. As I run my hands over the first set of tantra crotchless panties I close my eyes meditatively and quickly grasps one of the techniques of the book of secrets and become one with idea and mate in a single instant as she stands against my penthouse window. Wearing a white robe, slightly undone revealing a hint of her red surprise. She caught me off guard and she knows it, playing with me, as I am oblivious to her tantric tactics.

I am curious about the color as I stretch my eyes for clarity, red yet what type of red as I beckon her closer with my approval. As I open the robe, I see cherry and its laced in satin, such soft tender satin, as I consider the feast and festivities. The fit it as snug as a bug in a rug, and creating the ultimate test for man. Patience, the art of the game in tune with the art of the seductive crotchless panty, two virgins exploring a new moment for the first time, curiously gazing, feeling, wandering, excited.

Excuse me.

Yes.

Can I help you?

Excuse me.

Can I help you with your panties?

Excuse me,

Your panties, excuse me, these panties?

Yes, um why yes you can.

Would you like to buy these?

I do but I can’t.

Why not?

I never buy anything I have never seen worn.

Really and I guess you want me to put this on for you.

Yes that would be delightful.

Okay then I will.

Oh how I love Valentines Day, the cu de tah of opportunities to flirt with women in the most amazing of shops to shop. I see that I am not alone; there are a few other men of men, tempting their manhood with big smiles on their faces. One wearing shades, the other under cloak and dagger, and him well everyone knows he is shopping for himself. Such a glorious time of the year.

Excuse me.

Yes.

I am still waiting.

No comments: