Monday, January 12, 2009

I have been flirting with a new title of my listing, James.Bilione, and thinking about its future use. I have been doing a lot of soul searching. Determining what I can be. Its not an arduous task yet not as easy as I think I would like it to be. My interest vary yet they are seemingly business oriented. I have been focused on materializing business strategies and systems at my own peril. Have you ever gotten so focused that you are not able to hear anyone, hence, you keep going down the path you decided whether its starting from scratch or at the top.

I know that the human marketplace is about to get a little more congested, as if that really matters to me. The ideal situation will appear, I know that and I don't believe I have to be to patient. The men and women I admire, hey I am one of you at the core and as I raise my "pole" for guidance and opportunity, today I feel good that my ability, consistency, and quality nature is in alignment.

James

No comments: