Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The birth of an idea is the seed of creation. Whom to say men can not have babies, that the a woman's birth is the true creation of life. Pa-pew!

Duck weave, duck weave. At first thought one may think I am boxing yet the spinning of an architectural design is web like. I am mixed between focusing on one idea till it rains or working on a set of ideas as the days of the week change. There are pros and cons of each while I wonder which method will draw blood first, fast, and amply reoccurring. CrankVolante - The flywheel comes to mind, as the center is, holding many branches. Initially the drips will be slow, yet eventually they will be fast and controlling the spigot will become science.

As I inch closer to my $3.3m goal. Donations, project work is welcome.

James

No comments: