Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Horatio Alger (nationwide)


Reply to: your anonymous craigslist address will appear here [?]
Date: 2009-01-06, 9:29AM PST


It has been a week since my last post in Las Vegas with a posting title change. As my ideal situation may seemingly be fairy tale, Adam Smith my become my pseudonym. To my faithful readers, please keep that in mind or feel free to always check my blog for the latest and greatest.

Happy New Year to all. As I communicate my ideas and thoughts, for my clarity, I have had a breakthrough in thought and understanding. I understand the benefits of doing a task, job, etc in a mechanical way. For the longest time, I didn't understand what was meant by others when the stated be the best at mopping the floor - as Colin Powell stated. Yet now I do. Being mechanical means being able to do a job, task, etc without much thinking, really no thinking. I recall when I would do factory, ups, rps, or shall I say jobs that was more physical than mental that I would always come up with great ideas, plans and never knew why yet I was always eager to go to work.

The idea hit me as I was practicing dribbling a basketball. As I spend one day week to practice my skills and just so happen to be reading a philosophical which highlighted the idea of working mechanical or be the watchman. As I often do, I close my eyes and dribble up and down the court, feeling the ball not with hands yet energy and anticipation. As I got so engrossed in my practice that I was able to think about what was actually taking place in was amazing. I say all that to mention that I have a new found mechanical understanding.

Summarize: star ceo athlete (great visual), $3m; $10k cash, Black Audi RS6 2008 - sign on bonus; 2 year contract.

Experience - Hit the goal, do it again.

Skills - idea, skillful, masterly

Knowledge to know I think in business terms. That makes sense to me and how to grow a profit, make a win situation, those little things that grow friendships.

Since my search for the ideal situation, I have begun my steps to hit the goal that I am seeking. I recently identified 5 lines of business that I currently know or want to know how to earn money to hit my goal. I have assembled a small team to assist with my goals, and have begun making small steps. The joy of my life is my purpose and I realize that I have no choice yet to enjoy the journey.

James

No comments: