Friday, September 28, 2007

Well what can I say. Its been a whirlwind of a couple of months. I was on the road, traveling around the eastern part of the US in a truck. It was truly amazing and another life altogether. After driving for a few months, I created 13 Stones to bring my transportation vision to fruition. Its been a phase of "commitments", specifically 8/31/07 but that will be for another day, another blog, or shall I say my journals for my kids to read.

After writing my business plan, I began implementing my plan and leased my first truck and hired a driver. 9/17/07. Got it on the road in 3 days where I began earning money as I returned to Atlanta. It feels good to bring an idea to fruition and begin reaping the awards or income. I am planning on bringing on my next truck(s), I am not sure why but the common logic in the industry is accumulate trucks in odd numbers. Its good to see I am on the cusp of logic as I have visualized operating 13.

My research has been steady as I have been understanding trading options. I still have a steep learning curve as I have yet to find a suitable mentor, although the stories of the Turtles has struck an accord. However, I did come across "The Science of Success" by Charles G. Koch. His book was amazing and written in the same fashion, geared to the same audience (employee, recruits, and investor/partners). The opening was just amazing and I literally read the book in one sitting.

Philosophically, I have adopted an attitude of ease and going with the flow of life. I have been concentrating on what I want, visualizing the end, and appreciating the journey. I realizing the I am the creator of my reality and that I manifest beautifully and everything always works out. All in all a great place to be, me in the time -space reality.

No comments: