Monday, May 21, 2007

I have recieved my CDL license (5/15/07) and waiting to be picked up to begin "driving" my business. I have learned a lot in the past few weeks, during the time I was in CDL school. I realized the importance of seeing the best in everyone, making the best out of ever situation, and taking a moment to intend on what you want to happen. I am feeling very excited as I am about to start my new venture, which will carry over into my business. A predictable income stream for me to use as my foundation and growth of my empire.

90 days to profitability of any venture is my guidepost.

Next 90 days.

Earn $18,000 - Transportation - Driving min..
Set up "Keystone Trailer Services" business in Ga, hire a driver.
Have two trucks; one for long hauls, one for short hauls.
Insurance Certificates - 3

Instant Success training - June - Business Coach, July - Billionaire in Training, August -Real Estate.

Time to have more fun.

No comments: